The 9 Alarm Women's Defender Brief is the only undergarment specifically designed to protect female firefighters and military service members from toxic, cancer causing particles that is free from PFAS chemical treatments (Teflon free). The Women's Defender Brief version is manufactured with smooth, triple-stitched Active Seams, and flexible elastic bands on the waist and legs to stop toxic particles from reaching sensitive areas. It is comfortable to wear anytime including: running or at the gym! They are completely non-toxic and machine washable. We strongly recommend a minimum of two pairs to allow for uninterrupted wear.
- Safe-Stop Barrier is PFAS-FREE (We don't use Teflon)
- Smooth, Triple-stitched Seams
- Flexible, Movable Construction
- Washes Clean & Fast-Drying
- Wide and Comfortable Elastic Waistband
- Proudly Made in the USA
- Female Leak Proof Protection
- Specialized Absorptive Layer
- Tested to NFPA 1971, 2018 Edition Particulate Blocking Section
- Tested for PFAS and Fluorine Chemicals
- Pre-order minimum of 50 pairs to be fulfilled before the start of production
- 10-12 week lead time from the start of production
- Patent pending
Note: Introductory price ends May 31st 2023!