PROTECTION AGAINST CARCINOGENIC PARTICULATES
Male firefighters are twice as likely to be diagnosed with testicular cancer. And are at 1.28 times greater risk for prostate cancer and 1.21 times greater risk of colon cancer.
For every 5 degrees of core body temperature elevation, the skin’s absorption rate increases 250%. Groin absorption rates can be up to 50x greater than normal skin.
We’ve made the only brief that includes a special particulate barrier that prevents 99.9% of toxic particles from getting through to the skin.
The Defender Brief
This is the only undergarment specifically designed to protect firefighters from toxic, cancer-causing particulates. And it's comfortable!
- SAFE-STOP® Particulate Blocking Barrier
- Barrier is PFAS-FREE (We don't use Teflon)
- Tested to NFPA 1971, 2018 Edition Particulate Blocking Section
- Breathable, Sweat-Wicking Fabric
- Smooth, Triple-stitched Seams
- Flexible, Movable Construction
- Washes Clean & Fast-drying
- Wide and Comfortable Elastic Waistband
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Patent Pending
- Proudly Made in the USA.
Blocks Dangerous ParticlesThe Defender Brief prevents cancer causing particles produced during fires from getting to your most sensitive skin, keeping you safe.
Advanced Barrier TechnologyOur briefs use SAFE-STOP® particulate blocking fabric. Keeping cancer causing particles out of your groin area.
Washes CleanOur briefs wash clean so that no particles linger, giving you maximum protection on each and every fire you fight.
Tested to NFPA 1971, 2018 EditionOur SAFE-STOP® particulate blocking fabric is certified to NFPA 1971, 2018 Edition Particulate Blocking Section.
Day to Day ComfortOur briefs are just as comfortable as other casual briefs. Wear them daily and be ready at a moment's notice.
Made in USA9 Alarm Defender Briefs are proudly manufactured in Fall River, Massachusetts. We are firefighter owned and operated.
Particulate Blocking Demonstration
- Particulate blocking material deflects carcinogens from skin
- 99.9% blocking efficiency after 100 washes
- Supported by breathable and comfortable Polyester
- Proprietary non-toxic barrier two years in development
- Free from PFOA/PFAS chemical treatments
"The highest level of protection possible and I would highly recommend them to any member of the fire service."
FF/EMT-P B.Paddock Cambridge, MA Fire Department
"Very comfortable and have the right amount of freedom and support in all the right areas. They are very simple to wash and don't fade as easy as other brands."
Lieutenant M. Burgos Springfield, MA Fire Department
"I would recommend these briefs to anyone; they are another line of defense in the fight against cancer prevention."